Typical first post







Hei you!


I'm Ghoulexa, your (possibly) new internet friend!

After reading Zoella's book(s) 'Girl Online' in just 2 days, I thought that I can try to make my own place. 

I'm gonna be anonymous at first, I hope it's okay! I'll wait 'till I feel ready to share who I am with you!

Like Penny in GO series, I'm going to have some 'secret names' too. I think it's reaaaaally funny so lemme try it out :D

I already had a blog, it was inactive tho. Posts here are going to be whenever I want, no schedule and things like that.

I also have to say that English isn't my native language so you'll maybe notice few mistakes as I write.

Feel free to comment and help me make some new friends *puppy face*









P.S. My Layout isn't that good, gimme a little bit of time to make my blog look like something :D

Comments

Most People Liked...

Are you in love?