Are you in love?


Hei you!


After a longer break I decided to write a post! So:

While I was in my native country I fell in love. He is handsome, he has very, VERY nice hair, he hugs so strong. I'm shaking when he touches me, sweating when he hugs me... Man, am I in love?

The last night we met he pushed me by the wall and leaned away me. He wanted to escape the room to grab his cell phone. When he tried to go I escaped his hands an stood by that damn door. Then, he leaned towards me. My heart started doing that BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOM thing. His forehead was on mine, our lips only few centimeters apart. "I'll be back", he said. He went out and didn't come back. He went to our parents to talk about that political shit that happens.

That night he turned 17, which means that I turn 15 in 3 months. I wondered, is he into me or he's just playing like he is. I mean, I'm 2 years and 3 months younger, childish, serious when needed, ugly and dumb. I am the best student in my class, I have all that A's, I am the class president. That's not enough for someone to fall in love with me. I'm simply weird. I like all music genres, I read all book genres, I want to go to 3 different college subjects, I want to speak 5 languages, I want to travel the world, I want to wear only black or only pink. 

I'm not simple. He knows that.

All I'm thinking about is he and his hugs. The moment when he pushed me by the wall. I'm lacking on concentration. Man, am I in love?

I don't know what to do anymore. Were some of you in a same situation as me? Would you share your story with us? It would be interesting to read other people's 'problems'!

(This whole thing is really funny, because I'm a love doctor for everybody but myself!)  



Comments

Most People Liked...

Typical first post